Wednesday 13 March 2013

Cycle Sound - assembling the electronics on the bike

So, the bike is ready. An excellent ride I should add.

The electronics are ready to assemble. But the bike is not ready to receive them. Simply because there is no place for buttons, sensors and drum pads on a bike!

Well, but I'm making place for it.

Here's some snap shots of what I've done so far. I must say as well that everything I've done is tested and it's working.

Linear hall effect sensor and magnet on the brake levers.


Hall effect sensor switch and magnet on crank wheel for cadence computation.


Mini rear rack to hold the arduino, xbee shield, xbee, cyclesound shield, antena and batteries.

 

Soon enough the weather will be suitable for proper park testing! Can't wait for the day to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment