Sunday 20 June 2010

Insomnia

During the insomnia I'm having in Berlin, a question about my work has been constantly popping up.
I've been studying, amongst lots of other things, the observation of a body dancing in space. This has a particular and specific view. The space observes the body. From that conclusions are drawn of the body occupation in space.
The question I've been thinking about is the reversal of this preposition, trying to figure out what does the body see o the space sorrounding it? What is the relationship the body creates with space by opposition of the relation of the space with the body.
I am now thinking about a way of connecting several cameras in body key points as it performs a dance.
What does the body see?
What's the body's point of view?

No comments:

Post a Comment